3.03.2015

Apocalypse?

Kylie is my only frame of reference for children of any kind. I am home with Sophie this morning while my mom and Kylie went to church (heathen, I know). Sophie is playing by herself nicely, not making too much noise, not bouncing off any walls, coming to me to read a few books, and then goes off alone for a bit. When she does something, and I ask her to not touch it please, she looks at me, and leaves it alone. Just...walks away. She doesn't look at me, make a face and touch it 17 more times until consequences come. She snuggles into my lap. She just hangs out. If Kylie did this it would be signs of the apocalypse. Or running a fever. Or trying to butter me up to play on my phone, watch a movie, or get something she wants. So, cross your fingers, if the world ends, we will at least know Sophie was trying to tell me something and I missed it. Blame me, folks.





No comments: