3.04.2015

Ginger at a birthday party? Good luck!

Kylie was invited to a birthday party at the YMCA. Honestly, it must be one of the most brilliant places to have a birthday party for a kid like Kylie. It's at a gymnastics place, and it's a free for all. Run around, get some energy burned, feed 'em sandwiches (she ate three, as she told me several times), and send 'em home. Normal parents dropped off the kids and picked them up, but I got the special request from the special child to stay for the whole party. We compromised and I stayed for the gymnastics part and let them eat in peace. Here are all the super cool things Kylie can do.

Run the obstacle course (the only non-blurry picture I got)


The rings


The rope climb


The floor (No one expects me to get non-blurry pictures of her on the floor, right? Because that would be crazy. And require a lot nicer camera than a smart phone and a modicum of skill in the photographer)

  

Trampoline (again, blurry)


And the funniest of all, the bars


I'd say it was quite the success






No comments: