4.02.2018

Pre-Easter Fun

The girls and I headed to visit Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Jerry since they had a couple extra days off school. We came back in time to have Easter in Duluth.

Grandma speaking Kylie's language and attempting to make bath bombs with and for her. They didn't quite stay intact, but Kylie is still excited to use them.

We visited with cousins! Chelsey and her boys indulged us in a visit so we could get our baby fix and play with older brother Laken for a bit. Adorable boys!




I enjoyed the bed to myself for the first night and somehow let Sophie convince me she needed to sleep with me the second night. I went to bed to find this- she's laying cross ways on the bed, of course. And looked at me like I was crazy when I pushed her over to get in!

Random FLASHBACK. Wow, 5 years ago, when Kylie still let me dress her, Sophie couldn't talk back to me yet, and I had no idea what was coming :-) 

Grandma dying eggs with the girls. I wish I'd taken a picture of the final results as they were the nicest, boldest eggs we've ever dyed.



Kylie using grandma's cheaters. And yes, she wears that hat non-stop and yes, it drove Grandpa crazy. Soon enough it will be something else. 

Thankfully, the snow that was tracking directly in our path home lessened and MNDOT was on it. We drove back on dry roads after expecting it to be a rough drive for the second half.

No comments: