4.14.2017

Sibling Day!

On National Sibling Day, my only sibling abandoned me, took his eldest daughter away from her only sibling, and flew far away! Ugh! Some people!

A slightly less dramatic interpretation - JonJo and Kylie headed to Florida and Disney this week! My mom came and took care of Sophie for the week. It's been great having my mom around, as always. Although, every time I call her "mom," Sophie says, "she no mom, she gamma" in a "what is wrong with you??" sort of voice. You will soon be inundated with Disney and the gang, so I'll front load with Sophie, Sophie, SOPHIE!

Making dried apples with Grandma


Molasses crinkles, everyone's favorite! 


Tatortot Hotdish!! I love it when my mom visits. 



Watching Grandma's MAPS slideshows. "What's that, what's that, what's that?"

No comments: