4.17.2017

Happy, um...Easter?

I have a confession. My mom and I forgot it was Easter. I mean, we had the eggs to hide, thanks to her prep and Jo's, and we knew it was a special church day, where do we go (JonJo's church, so Sophie would have some normal. For those of you who are friends with Jo on Facebook, you saw "normal" means "pulling apart my tights one sparkly string at a time." Neat). However, the night before, all of a sudden I was like, "MOM! What are we going to eat tomorrow??" You know, that big Easter dinner we all eat every year? Ham? Turkey? Deviled eggs? Yeah, we forgot all of it. So on my way home that night I stopped at the store and did some thinking. Ham...pork....bacon...BLT! That's right, we had fantastic BLTs on Easter. For supper I had been talking about making my Ugandan food, all week, so I did that (in the least Ugandan way possible). Chapati, oh how I've missed you!

I think we hid the eggs pretty well...


I wonder who the Easter Bunny is? He left his ears for Gamma Yaya to borrow, and then Soapy.



Can you even get over her cuteness??


We did get it together and dyed some eggs, which was so much fun!
Each of those pictures deserve their very own caption, but I am mildly cognisant of how wild about this kid I am, so I'll give you a break this once and collage the suckers.

Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments: