1.07.2017

It's Official!

That's right folks, it is finally official. 67 days after my very first offer was put on my very first house, I have signed a tall stack of paperwork and closed on a house! It was -10 degrees; windchill -35. If I'm still willing to live here under those conditions, I think I'm happy with my decision.

While I'm sure you're MUCH more interested in the cute pictures of the girls I'll post later, here are a couple of house pictures for posterity.


And now for the stuff we've all been waiting for: Sophie and Kylie! Today's fun brought to you by an old cape, given to me many moons ago, re-gifted to Kylie, and now loved by all. They ran around the house saying, "I'm Captain America!"  "I'm Superman!" So much cute. 




More coming soon, stay tuned!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Now to see the house decorated.

Aunt Jeri said...

Congrats!!! Welcome to the joys of home ownership!