12.17.2016

Price of a Free Babysitter Skyrockets

Well, I'm back. I have been MIA with my busy little life for the last month or so. I moved around, I got a new job, and I was taking a Statistic class. Posting on the blog wasn't the high on my list of priorities. I stayed in the house across the street from JonJo's for a month (which sold right away even though we were sure it would be on the market forever), then over to a friend of a friend's place, which had already sold, but I knew their closing date wouldn't be before mine, and now I'm staying with JonJo for a couple of weeks. I'm in the process of buying a house, but delay after delay have messed up my plan, as well as all of my many backup plans. So now I get to take advantage of the most generous Thompson House. Luckily the first week JonJo went to Washington DC and Grandma Lyla came here to hang out with me and the girls. All of this to say, you will again soon be regularly delighted by my occasionally witty and humorous (occasionally boring but you read it for the pictures) blog posts. When I actually close on the house I will give it it's own blog post. But for now, pictures!

Sophie and Jo watching Kylie's Christmas concert. 


Kylie and Auntie off to watch a high school production of Annie. 

Kylie cannot get enough gymnastics. 
She spends as much time upside down as right side up. 

Jonathan got tickets form work for the community production of 
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. 

Traditional Christmas decorating. 

Oh, no wait, that's not us. Not today, at least. 

Aren't we cute! 




No comments: