7.25.2016

Day 1 - They arrive

They are here! They are finally here! After months of being patient, they finally came! Most who know me in Washington would say I'm organized, a planner, I think ahead. Oh, how little you know. Jonathan is an epic planner. We have many options, we have a plan, then we have a night-before revised plan for the next day. We plan and replan. It's great!

Day one, they arrived safe and sound. (Side note, be forewarned, this week contains an obscene amount of selfies.)


First stop, coffee.


Kylie's coffee cup was quite full, and she admonished me strongly to drive carefully! She didn't want to spill! After a few moments I remembered just how crappy the roads in Duluth are. Don't worry kid, I got you covered!


And finally, to get a little of the OCD out, we made cookies. A mini ice cream scoop is my weapon of choice, and with Little Miss Organized doing her thing, all of the cookies were perfectly spaced, sized, and rounded.

No comments: