6.22.2016

Race Day

I don't know how many people asked if I ran Grandma's this year. I emphatically answer, "NO, thank God." Talk about brutal running weather. The day was everything Duluth is usually NOT...hot, humid, sunny, and still. It was painful to watch the runners straight down from our house which is Mile 10/23, depending on half or full. Jon stayed home to clean carpets and we tag teamed with the girls.

Sophie and I pitching rocks while waiting between the half marathon and the full elite runners to come through. 

No toys? A crock works equally as well to fill with rocks!

 Another beautiful day, so long as you weren't RUNNING!

I love seeing the road lined with runners are far as the eye can see!

Kid swap. Sophie went home to nap and K headed down with me. She can always kill time with a notebook and pen. 

After watching, I decided to surprise K with ice cream. Not many days here where your ice cream melts faster than you can eat it!!! Love it. 

It was a fun day!

No comments: