6.13.2016

Gamma Yaya

Many people complain about their mother in law....not me! Kylie's school finishes two weeks ahead of others which puts us in a bind as no sitters or summer programming are available. Oh and throw in my quarterly St. Cloud meeting the same week! So Gamma YaYa to the rescue it was! Unfortunately, I didn't capture many pictures (I'm sure she did!), but what a good week. 

She cooked, baked, played, washed windows, ironed, potted plants, and more around the house. She took K to the zoo, the library, shopping, and to the lake. 

She brought some new games to teach K, but Sophie enjoyed Connect Four, too. 

Teaching K Rack-0.

FaceTime with the girls while gone. 

Sophie wanted to be REALLY close to mama. What's new :)

Baking cookies. 

Yeah, that's powered sugar. She has the patience of Saint. 

Wrapping up a great week. 

She did it all with a smile and about 100 times more patience than I ever have with my kids! Oh, and slept on an aid mattress in the living room since we just don't have "guest space". 

THANK YOU!!!


No comments: