12.30.2015

My Patient

Kylie is finishing out break with rest (ha!) after having her tonsils and adenoids removed yesterday. 

Checked in nice and early. 

We ended up with a TON of time to waste due to the surgeon being called over to the hospital. 

Of course when asked if she wanted to walk or get a ride, she chose the ride despite being just a tad big!

Afterward. With the exception of some nausea, came out of it pretty well, quite lucid right away. She didn't say anything off the wall. Her first question was when she would see Miss Fae again!


Resting comfortable at home, happily controlling the remote. 

Today I attempted to break up the day by giving all her options right out of the dare to avoid whining when I suggest something. We did get through most of it already!

Included was her new art bucket from Grandma Rosie. I think I prefer the nice and neat coloring books from Grandma Lyla!!! Kylie is enjoying both tho so I'll live. 

Overall she's doing great. She hasn't cried at all, is taking her meds as told without whining, and is already eating some food. 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh, darn! I was hoping she'd say something totally nuts when she woke up! I guess given the interesting stuff she already says, it would be too much to hope for :)