Anybody familiar with blogs know you can be "tagged" after which you post 10 things about yourself. Unfortunately, I don't read that many other blogs and those I do have already been tagged. So I'll post the 10 things, but can't tag anybody else!
1. I collect Pez dispensers. The collection of over 100 makes for good conversation when people see our home for the first time. I've slowed in the process, though, since I just can't justify spending money on a piece of useless plastic! I get them as gifts occasionally.
2. I have bungee-jumped at the Dells. I was SUPPOSED to do it with somebody, but he chickened out...hope you're reading this, "Uncle Spanky!"
3. Sometimes I get a gag reflex when I clean the toilet...I feel like I'm sticking something down the toilet's throat. Weird, huh? You would think I was bulimic in a former life...definitely not.
4. Cruises are now my favorite vacation option.
5. I did NOT like my husband when I first met him as I thought he was arrogant and cocky. I'm not sure when that changed or why/how. I think I partially misunderstood his confidence as arrogance.
6. Watching people get hit in the head is one of the absolute funniest things ever to me (like when it's part of a funny movie).
7. I aspire to one day finish a mini-triathlon. The problem is, I hate biking and am a poor swimmer. Hmmm
8. My biggest regret in life thus far is not spending more time with my dad before he passed away. I was too young and selfish to realize I'd care later.
9. I'm going to have another baby.
10. SOMEDAY. Gotcha!
ps I'll post new Kylie pictures soon!