10.09.2007

As We Continue on Our Journey....




A few exciting things have been happening. The first is that the baby's room is painted! It turned out awesome and exactly like I had in mind so that is always good. Jon's mom and sister came and spent most of the weekend sanding, patching, priming, and painting. I've added a few pictures of that process (and yes the rose color carpet is GONE!). I'll post pictures of the room when it's entirely together. We're also having a mural painted in there and the girl doing that came to check out the room. She's excited about the fun space to paint as it's a uniquely shaped room. You'll have to check back later to see what she paints! Jonathan and I are in the process of picking out carpet so hopefully that is done soon, too. And the crib is ready for pickup...yeah!

Yesterday we went to meet our backup doctor. I really like her as she seems every easy going and is confident we're getting great care with our midwife, who she's been backing up for about 5 years now. Only one C-section has resulted from their partnership which was very encouraging. I'll see her again at 28 weeks for another round of routine labs and tests to ensure all is still well. Then we'll only see her if problems arise or I go over by 2 weeks or more.

So there you have the latest and greatest from the Thompson house. I have a busy couple of weeks ahead as I finish my internship and wrap up everything for school. I'll post again when something fun comes up!

4 comments:

The Bailey Family said...

love the room! can't wait to see the finished product!

Ginger said...

Wow, who is that crazy looking person in the bandanna?? Why did you let her in your house?

Thompson's said...

Dang, I don't know, but she's coming back this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for internships finishing right Jo??!! Katie and I will throw you a party...or at least have you over for ice cream to celebrate.