6.26.2007

Word travels fast!

I've only told one person about our blog, but low and behold, I already have three comments (thanks Katie)! I think that is hilarous. I'll send out an email soon to make the blog a little more well-known:-)

Telling our families was fun, although I can't say anybody seemed too suprised. I see a theme forming here and it's people thinking, "it's about darn time." Our parents were happy, but I'd have to say Ginger (Jon's sister) had one of the best reactions which I wasn't anticipating. She already has thoughts of the quilt she'll make for the baby.

Nothing much else new here. Still feeling well and eating pickles. Ice cream sits pretty well, too although that might be a little harder to work off later!

I'm off for now to fulfill my wifely duties (ha!) of getting dinner on the table........

4 comments:

Libby Design said...

I hope you were bare foot as you were preparing dinner. : )

Ginger said...

What, did you think I'd be disappointed or something? :)

Anonymous said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.