6.07.2018

Farm Visit

Grandma Lyla came for a visit last weekend. Yay! JonJo's CSA had a plant sale, and my mom has never met a plant sale she doesn't love. And since Jonathan is all about supporting his people, we made the trek out, with Sophie in tow.

First, look at plants in greenhouse.


Jonathan and my mom looked at the plants...for...ev...er... And then went out to the field...



...to look at dirt. (Mom tells me it was impressive (insert farm words here) dirt.)


I didn't dress adequately, so I quickly headed to the car.

For those of you who can't tell, this is my "brrr, I'm cold" face. And no, the lack of color in my face and lips is not due to near death hypothermia...it's just how I look. 
Sophie was in a "look at me" mood, so I did! We had tons of fun! Me from my warm car. Her burning off energy. Mom and Jon looking at dirt. Win-win-win!   

"Auntie, look at me!"




Can you even stand the joy on that girl's face!!!

We rounded out the drive home with a stop at the chocolate factory. Sophie got to dip worms in chocolate. Auntie spent too much money on chocolate and taffy. So it goes.




No comments: