4.30.2017

Parental abandonment, surviving Auntie

JonJo decided to abandon their children once again to the merciless Auntie. Or maybe they abandoned Auntie to the merciless children. Whichever way, the three of us were stuck together this weekend.

The two of them play very well together.


Soap was digging the swings, and we ended up finding a friend from preschool who(se parent) recognized her. They ignored each other the whole time, so "friend" might provide a stronger connotation than intended, but...playground=friend, right? 


Soap also enjoys singing "Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Star" at the top of her lungs, as well as a few other choice tunes. Within minutes, the whole playground full of munchkins was a cacophony of every children's song, imagined or real, coming from very little faces. Our girls are leaders, no doubt. 

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLiWkycCMww

Kylie is still my gymnastics fiend. She learned a new something, and practiced it over, and over, and over...


I did have a picture of myself somewhere along the way, but seeing as I now have bangs and didn't shower that day, I'll keep it to myself. 

There was some wonderful playing together at my house. Since I didn't get my act together (I blame finals week and school and life) and pack before I left for work, I picked them up, and we went to my place for dinner and for me to pick up a few things. Guess what I had??? A BOX AND MARKERS!!!

Survivors!! 

No comments: