7.29.2016

Day 5 - Final Thoughts

Today was just a get up and go to the airport kind of day. Kylie reorganized everything to her liking. She has the best bed-making method I've ever seen.



Despite putting Kylie in the room with the least distractions (ie my crap), she still managed to leave me a few surprises with her rearranging. Rubber bands in my perfectly arranged shoes. Clay in my tea light holders. My jewelry in a purse I never use, under my socks. A rock she found where my jewelry usually is. But guess who doesn't care? That's right, this guy! She was quiet, stayed in her room, and eventually slept. I call that a win!

We took a mall detour, thanks to a flight delay. Lots of jumping and climbing in the kids area.


She is still amused by an escalator. Up. Down. Up. Down.  



A delayed flight, a detour to a mall, and lots of traffic, my lovely girl and my big brother were leaving me again. Luckily I could tell her I would see her in a few months. And be around for a good long while. Yep, that's right Auntie G is moving to Duluth!





No comments: