9.21.2015

Running and Reception

Life continues at a fast pace around here! Saturday I ran the Tunnel 10k for the first time. I have to say, it wasn't quite as fun as I'd thought, but with a group it might be better. I didn't quite hit my goal, but came close. 

This race is part of the inline marathon and closes the freeway in Duluth!

Runner problems- two biffies, infinite line, finite time. Not good. 

Then it was shower, pack, eat, and hit the road again to Dassel. Jon's cousin was married a month ago and this was their MN reception. Right on his parents farm, it was a lovely, laid-back, kid-friendly party. 

Skinny jeans, her first ponytail, and a pair of Sketchers. Pretty cute!

Crafts for the kiddos!


Lots of food!



And plenty of fun!


We stayed in Plymouth as we dropped Jon off to fly out Sunday morning. To India (Kylie). After correcting her, she now called it Indian-appolis. And she's wondering if Indians live there. 


No comments: