8.30.2015

Random Pix!

I'm a bit behind so here is a hodge podge of what we've been up to. 

Sophie still isn't 100% so that's getting old. Much better, but not quite right yet. Alas she still finds trouble in the open craft area. Markers and glue sticks make for stellar lip gloss. 


Finally a huge improvement on Friday. 

Homemade hot feed commercials. Potatoes and green beans from our farms share and even made homemade gravy. I attempted homemade WHITE bread for the mister (he requested the real deal!), but the bread flopped again. 

Remember last time I thought I didn't add yeast? Now I'm thinking my bread machine has seen its final day. It didn't even mix it this time (I was home and heard the motor running!). Sad sad day. 

Back to school trim. Between chlorine and ripping through her hair with a brush, the ends were so bad. 

Cookies and cream cookies. These went over quite well at home and work. 


Chilling with her magnet and flower builders. This box is usually worth about 10 minutes of quiet and still play. 

I couldn't resist these matching dresses!


3 comments:

Ginger said...

Sophie is looking SO much better! Thank goodness!

I assume you got a matching pink dress for you, and tie for Jonathan? :)

Unknown said...

could you send Ginger the cookies and cream cookie recipe for her? (which is really for me!)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.