8.01.2015

Friday Fun

Yesterday I realized that our Friday summers are already coming to an end! I only have one more with nothing planned, no travels, and no family around before she starts school. Crazy!

Yesterday the girls and I did a few things. First stop was the beach. Visits there definitely have ups and downs which could be drastically better if I didn't despise sand so much. It makes me crazy! Turns out Sophie doesn't like eating it either, but can't figure out how to just let me feed her when we are there. Hearing sand grit in her teeth makes me want to scream!! But it was a perfect beach day and we enjoyed nonetheless. 




We all three took an afternoon nap, very nice. 

What better afternoon treat than freezies?
Dakota remains optimistic that one of the girls drops something. The odds are pretty darn good. 

Finally, movies in the park, Cars. Perfect night for such a thing, although it didn't start until 915 and is an almost 2 hour movie. Yeah, do the math. Turns out even a Friday AND Saturday nap doesn't even things out for Kylie. Uf dah!

Cool full moon coming up!


Kylie spent the majority of the movie digging through her popcorn bag for the chocolate chips I put in there. 

No comments: