6.19.2015

Summer Fun!

We have been enjoying the mostly great weather and being outside all the time. Sophie even whines to go out, especially if she knows Kylie is outside. 


The children's missions program at church had a contest to see who could raise more money and the girls won. Here is the youth pastor getting a pie in the face from his wife (she leads up the missions for the kiddos!). Kylie really had fun leading up to this finale. 

On our way home from church last Sunday, the fog had mostly lifted, but it couldn't quite come away from the bridge. This picture doesn't do it justice as to how cool it looked.

Sophie seemed to enjoy the beach, but I will say she's kind of a pain there, mostly sand issues!


Crazy Kylie heading in!

See the difference in water between these two pix? The wind shifted while we were there and while it was still warm enough, the water wasn't as calm. 

Kylie and Merrilee helping Sophie back to the car. Love this picture. 

I got home to find a delicious birthday lunch Jon had dropped off; sushi and a blended mocha from Caribou. I laid Sophie down and let Kylie watch a movie while I indulged in the silence with my treats. Sophie gave me a great present- a 4 hour nap!

We had friends over for dinner and Jon got me a DQ cake. Yum! Notice the note: "all chocolate." And we wonder what Kylie's issue is, huh?

No comments: