5.15.2015

Rock Climbing

I've been meaning to take Kylie rock climbing at the YMCA for a while and just haven't. It's included in our membership, but the wall isn't open many hours. We went Thursday night and she loved it. She had no problem hopping in and climbing right on up. She wasn't overly psyched about the verbal commands they make everybody do, but very much enjoyed herself. 






Then she wanted me to do it. I think she just wanted to use my phone. One picture of me and then...



We were the only ones in there and she kept climbing and climbing. One of the workers said, "You've climbed many many times. Aren't you even a little tired?" I just LAUGHED. 

Then we headed up to the track for a bit. She loved just being able to run. She'd say, "Let's jog." No sooner would I comply, she'd take off like a bolt of lightning. Now, I'm not fast; never have been and never will be. But she smoked me and I couldn't keep up. Followed that by jumping rope followed by more running. I was pooped, but she was just getting started! 


No comments: