4.17.2015

Naps....

So what was up with this picture of Sophie??

The short answer is that was how she fell asleep for nap one Sunday. The longer version for something like this... We generally struggle to keep her awake between church and home. On that Sunday, she fell asleep maybe 2-3 minutes from home. Not a huge deal, right?? WRONG. By the time all three of us had napped and woken, she still hadn't fallen asleep! I let her talk and talk. Finally she dozed off only to wake up about 15 minutes later. I went in thinking I'd hold her for a while to get more of a nap. And this was what I found. She had fallen asleep sitting up, diaper pulled down, with her leg bent, and blanket over her head. Comfy, eh?

Little did I know what a challenge that entire week would be. Jon left for work, Kykie had an ear infection and didn't tolerate the meds, and Sophie got sick with a 4-5 day fever and cough (every coughing spell triggered a puking episode). 

Alas, I lived to tell. 

This was her last day of really not feeling well. Asleep in the stroller by 930am! 

No comments: