11.22.2014

Well Child and Parade

I finally got Sophie in for her 15 month appointment. Although the she's already 16 months. Oops. She gained a fabulous 2 lbs since her 12 month, putting her at 18lb14oz, or 14th percentile. She's about  30.5 inches which is about 27th percentile. Which all equates to still small, but healthy and right on track for her growth curve. She also got two vaccinations and didn't flinch at either of them which was nice. 

BUT I had to wake her from nap for that appointment so between being short on sleep and feeling a bit crappy from the shots, it perhaps wasn't in our best interest to drag her to the Christmas parade. We made due, but my arms and back are killing me today! She simply wasn't entertained and eventually passed out. Amazing to me she can't sleep through anything at daycare, but a passing marching band thumping on the drums? No problem. 




"MOM, FROZEN!!!!"






No comments: