10.17.2014

Odd and Ends

I have plenty of pictures with no real theme. Completely random. 

Daycare texted me this last week. In a effort to hold out on a nap, she basically collapsed. She was head bobbing and by the time Melissa grabbed her camera, she had fallen over. Sleep continues to be a wildcard at daycare. 

Showing off her standing and walking skills. She's getting a bit closer. 


We went to Hawk Ridge last weekend to take in the beautiful view. Love this one of Sophie. 

You can just say "cuddle" or "snuggle" and Sophie will do this along with saying, "oohhhh." Adorable. 

Kylie and I got flu shots on Monday. Tuesday school called and said she's not herself, has chills, etc. While I thought she was having a minor reaction to the vaccine, by Wednesday morning it was obvious she had strep throat. Tons of Popsicles, movies, rest, and meds cured her pretty quick. Back to her sassy self. So sue me, I enjoyed having her being mellow for a day and a half. 


Tried two new recipes with all our apples for our small group. Caramel apple cake and caramel apple crisp. While I preferred the crisp, Paula Dean's cake with tons of butter and sugar was the winner. Came home with an empty pan and a recipe request. 











1 comment:

Ginger said...

She is SOOOO going to try to fake tonsillitis at least once :) Fudgesicles? Yes, please!