9.05.2014

Three Bears Waterpark

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Warren's, WI, to Three Bears Waterpark some good friends. It was a lot of fun for all and a great way to celebrate the end of summer and return of school.

We were right across the lot from the waterpark (stayed in a villa instead of hotel rooms), but I'm still glad we brought the small stroller. We used it a lot and Sophie really doesn't mind being in there.

Matching MONKEYS!

Sophie definitely didn't enjoy the water all that much, but when we left her with Troy and Hilary for a bit, she did OK. I was able to get a few pictures before she started whining to get out again.

Both girls seemed to favor the body slides over the tube slides and even started going head first.
 
 Sophie giving a whole new meaning to lazy river. I probably spent the better part of 2 hours total with her in my lap or on my shoulder. Very relaxing!

No comments: