9.24.2014

Single Parenting

I would like to think both Jon and I do the single parenting thing quite well. But I also think we are both thankful we don't have to do it real often or for real long. He is in Memphis for a conference. Yes, apparently bankers need to learn, too (how to eat well and golf better? Ha, kidding). Sound like it's been worth his time. But we are ready for him to be home! 

I took Kylie out for ice cream after school one day:


Skyping with dad during dinner. Kylie is telling him about her day while Sophie takes advantage of nobody paying attention to her so she can throw her undesirable eggs on the floor. 


I picked Kylie up from a friends house tonight so she talked to Jon on the way home. In the remaining 5 minutes she had my phone, she managed to bill $11 to our ATT account. Ugh. It should be easily reversible, but geez. 


His plane should be on the ground when I pick up the girls tomorrow. Whew!





No comments: