10.30.2007

Who's Who?

I was going to post pictures from my first baby shower, but I didn't really get any good ones! We were immensely blessed with a TON of nice gifts all of which we needed! I had a blast going through everything on Sunday night and organizing all our new stuff with items mom and I have bought at garage sales. Jon said, "I should put everything in the basement, right?" WRONG, I want to be able to look at this stuff...so much of it is sitting in the little nook by our bedroom until we get carpet in the baby's room (that process is dragging on longer than anticipated). Anyway, thanks to those who helped organize the shower and to those who took time on a beautiful Saturday morning to join us!

On another note, we went bowling with some friends a couple weeks ago and Katie took this picture for us. I'll post another shot tomorrow in my "Halloween outfit."

No comments: